Aller au contenu

240 Km/h En Hydro .... Set Up Chinois !!

Benoît

Messages recommandés

Il est Slovène,se nomme Jaro Kremser, peu connu des compétitions mais à déjà mis un pied dans l'histoire du Offshore..

Son premier passage a été enregistré à 240km/h !!! mais non homologué en raison de la distance et du temps sur l'eau non effectué dû à un joli flip ayant entrainé la destruction total du bateau.

Le pilote et ses bêtes :

post-912-0-71519800-1321613832_thumb.jpg

Le set up et explication du pilote:

" Ce bateau est basé sur mon ancien bateau d'Hydro 3. La coque et les flotteurs sont modifiés elle-même est construit à cet effet. Il est le même bateau que à Bologne cette année. Il est en fibre de verre de la coque avec quelques renforts de carbone. La coque en bois s'effondrerait à ce genre d'accident. La configuration est la moins chère, vous pouvez obtenir pour ce genre de performance. "

Moteur 4082 Leopard

Régulateur de vitesse Swordfish 240 HV

Lipos Turnigy 12S 40C

Hélice Octura V942

salut

c'est bizarre sur la photo c'est les bateaux a Miha Holk l 'Hydro 1 et l'Hydro 3 facilement reconnaissable(j'ai le même a la maison )

belle perfs

re

je me rappelle de ce bateau

déjà utilise au saw de los angeles quand le jag avez fais + de 200 kmh en pile

voila la photo

et la config de l’époque

post-75-0-41592900-1321620550_thumb.jpg

yep, c'est du Miha Holc

:wub:

Belle perf.

Je vois aussi qu'il à privilégié la tention au courent (12S) pour un H3.

C'est une bonne chôse à mon avis. Ca permet de moins tirer sur l'electronique et le moteur et de mettre du materiel plus abordable.

A+

Camille

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

Since I don't understand French much I hope that you won't mind if I will write my replay in English.

I noticed, that here is a lot of talking about my hulls and who is the designer, producer etc.

Let me clarify this.

Hulls alone are originally designed by Miha Holc. They are H1 and H3 hulls from 2003/2004 designed with SAW racing in mind. I and Miha raced them also in Warsaw in 2008. Molds were produced in MIBO Modeli Company and later sold to our friend Miran Gosak.

Since Miha from 2008 doesn't race boats any more I took over further development.

For SAW configuration there are some important differences from originals. Tops are still the same and are easily recognizable, but bottoms are changed, sponsons are completely new design and geometry of the boat together with mass distribution is completely different.

I still use smaller hull for H1 racing as well and is now also much different from 2008, since introduction of LiPO made this boat impossible to drive.

If you have some questions I will be happy to answer!

hello Jaro

nice to meet you

great great performances congratulation !!!!!!

herve

Hi jaro

Great achievement ! :fleur:

Could you share your set up (motor, batteries, esc, prop, transmission) with us ?

thanks

Pierre

Beau resultat !

Peux tu partager ta configuration avec nous ?

Congrats, 240 Km/h :o . It's a huge speed !!

What's your next target ? 250, 260,......

Félicitations, 240 Km/h. c'est énorme!!!

Quel est ton futur objectif? 250, 260,......

JET

@ Jaro,

The last question.

How long did you spend on your H before to achieve this speed ?

Derniere question.

Combien de temps as-tu passé sur ton H avant d'atteindre cette vitesse?

Have a nice day.

JET

Hello everybody!

... I will write my replay in English.

hello boy!

and congrats for your saw perf records :fleur:

just helping you to realise the situation in france, for us 240kmh is an unbeliavable speed level to reach

in our country, in fact the culture is mostly "enduro style" and thru meetings ans shows it's very difficult to see

an rc boat moving over 120/140 kmh in the water...

in fact we have never promoted & organized saw meeting, but it seems that this kind of project comes in 2012

(laurent, the "boss" of this forum, is working on it)

hoping you may be there!

++

Thank you all for congratulations.

Maybe only a comment to the photo published by Jean Damien. This boat was from start designed for H2 category. It was used for SAW as well but without great success. But in H2 configuration I managed to win the world title in 2008 in Warsaw, Poland with that hull.

Also in Slovenia we don't have any SAW events and we always need to travel abroad to events. But Miha started with SAW some 10 years ago, and then he stopped but somehow infected me. Next problem is proper lake. For this kind of speeds it needs to be big enough yet water needs to be calm.

Setup is published in first post of this topic.

The shaft is 2mm "piano wire".

It is difficult to talk about next targets, since I didn't confirm those 240. I made a stupid mistake during braking and flipped the boat in a process and I couldn't make a pass in the opposite direction as well.

I'm confident, that this boat can do more. The problem is, that I have very limited budget. In addition I refuse to use premium brand equipment since I'm confident that it is possible to achieve really high speeds with reasonable costs. That's why I'm using completely different approach than Joerg Mrkwitschka for example. My boats are completely different from those of JAG's team. The look, construction, geometry, dimensions and setup.

According to rules from German SAW I'm not allowed to race with this boat, since they only allow 10S for outriggers. When you go down with number of cells, there is suddenly no big enough cheap Chinese motors with high enough Kv out there.

I worked about a year and a half on my boat to get to this result. With countless test runs. I started in the 2009/2010 winter with the equipment from my H3 boat (Lehner 1959/8, Hobbywing 100A HV and 8S Turnigy cells). I get the boat to nearly 170km/h with it.

As 240km/h sounds great, for me also smaller boats have their charm. I'm currently running at 170km/h on 3 cells with smaller boat and I believe that 200km/h is possible also with this one. Less known is also, that I made 139km/h average with my Micro outrigger on 2 cells in Italian SAW in Campogalliano earlier this year. It's a great fun as well and I'm very proud on this.

Here are links to the videos of 3S and unlimited boats from Swiss SAW this year:

3S:

Unlimited:

Hi Jaro :fleur:

It is our pleasure to see you here.

I found your performance on Google and I shared this with my friends here.

I do not think I made ​​a mistake in my resume, if applicable, a thousand apologies :fleur:

Congratulations again for this wonderful list! :ok:

Hope to read you.

Benoît

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut Jaro :fleur:

Cela nous fait plaisir de te voir ici.

J'ai trouvé tes performances sur Google et je les ai partagé ici avec les membres.

Je ne pense pas avoir fait d'erreur dans mon résumé, si cela est le cas, mille excuses :fleur:

Félicitations encore pour ce magnifique palmarès ! :ok:

Au plaisir de te relire.

Benoît

Hello Jaro and many thanks for your post!

Is it possible to have pics and set up of your 2 and 3S saw outtriger?

i am very interested!

Thanks

maxime

"est ce qu'il est possible d'avoir des photos et les config des ydros 2 et 3S"

Hy jaro.

Thanks for sharing your exerience with us.

I'm running my X4 on:

4S-TP G6 2250mAh lipos

Tenschock-EZ 2230/5 - 4140KV

Castle hydra 240

V937/3

p1120879.jpg

4srigger.jpg

I broke the boat in Duisbourg and I'm reparing it.

I had a long discution with Jörg about cell number. I hope we can change this to use less current.

At the moment I have à 10S2P project with two motors.

Best regards

Camille

Interesting boat Camille! What kind of speeds are you running with it?

What went wrong in Duisburg?

Setup of my 3 cell boat:

Motor: Tenshock Viper 2230/3

Speed controller: Swordfish 200A

Propeller: Octura V940

Cells: Turnigy 3000 mAh 45C

About my Micro Hydro: the hull itself is modified Aycula from Holc - Gosak.

Setup is:

Motor: Tenshock EZ 1520/5

Speed controller: Robbe Roxy 9100

Propeller: Octura 1930

Cells: 1800mAh 45C

Photo of Micro Hydro:

aycula.jpg

And short, not the best video (it's the only one I have):

Your micro looks fast.

In Duisbourg I've put à Stainless V938/3 to aim 180km/h but the rigger blew of and I broke the two sponsons.

The only official pass that I have with this boat is 20km/h LOL.

It's almost repared :)

Re,

Je ferais remarquer que Jaro fait aussi un effort ,je ne pense pas que la Slovénie ai pour langue officielle l'anglais.

Avec un peu de bonne volonté on devrait pouvoir poursuivre ce post trés intérrésant.

Eric

Ce post est en anglais. Ceux qui ne le comprennent pas peuvent lire les autres posts, désolé :fleur:

On a la chance d'avoir un quasi champion du monde en SAW. Un peu de tolérance. :fleur:

On revient au sujet.

pierre

Pas d'accord Pierre. Ce post peut intéresser beaucoup plus de monde si tous le comprennent.

Une très bonne idée que celle-ci par exemple :

Afin de faciliter la lecture du post et vu que beaucoup de lecteurs répondent en anglais, il suffirait que chacun réponde en français et en anglais et que le premier intervenant aprés une réponse de Jaro en anglais fasse la traduction en francais.

Cela respecte à mon sens le contributeur étranger et le lecteur français.

Eric

• Créer...